Gamato Mu Online Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamato Mu Online Forum

4 posters

Incoming CS and Family registered out of period

Livo
    Livo

Incoming CS and Family registered out of period Empty Incoming CS and Family registered out of period

Post  Livo Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 am

Hello,

I would like to ask why Family's alliance is registered to CS after registration period? I have checked list of allies which registered to CS in Sign of Lord's register period and I could saw only ProTeam and Fantasy. What's going on? Why admin registered Family's ally manually in database?
    -ShaKer

Incoming CS and Family registered out of period Empty Re: Incoming CS and Family registered out of period

Post  -ShaKer Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 am

Good QuestioN!
    Wielblad

Incoming CS and Family registered out of period Empty Re: Incoming CS and Family registered out of period

Post  Wielblad Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 am

Yea, very Good question !
    Gamias
    Admin

Post  Gamias Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 am

i register family in register period normally not with database i log in with gm char and go register and i dont understand where is the problem Smile?
    Wielblad

Post  Wielblad Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:48 pm

is not fair ! he can't go to loren and registered ? delete !
    Livo
    Livo

Post  Livo Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Gamias wrote:i register family in register period normally not with database i log in with gm char and go register and i dont understand where is the problem Smile?
    I'm sorry but it is not possible. U couldn't register ur Guild normally at Sign of Lord's registration period...
    Gamias
    Admin

Post  Gamias Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:04 pm

there was a bug omg when you was at lot you dc thats why he didnt register
    closed.
    Livo
    Livo

Post  Livo Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Gamias wrote:there was a bug omg when you was at lot you dc thats why he didnt register
    closed.
    So why I could check registered guild list before end of registration period? Why other guilds could register?
    Gamias
    Admin

Post  Gamias Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 pm

-.- when family master go register it was when bug was still there so he panic and sent me 100 emails to fix the bug so he can register and cause i couldent fix the bug i register for him so it was my mistake
    closed.
    this is the last time i register any guild in cs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:01 am